Wednesday, May 27, 2009

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

Please take the time to pray for Tucker Beam. He is the strongest little boy I know. If you don't know Tucker, take time to read his story. You will be blessed, I promise. I can not imagine what his parents and family are going through at this time. I am so honored to be Tucker's Sunday School teacher. He has taught me so much and I can only imagine how much joy, laughter, teaching and loving he has brought to his family. He needs a miracle right now that only the great physician, God, can provide. I am believing that God can heal Tucker's body. God has the perfect plan for Tucker, whether he heal him here on earth, or takes him home. Please join me in praying for:


Tucker's comfort-no pain during this time

Tucker's family and friends: for peace

Tucker's doctors at Children's Hospital: for the right amount and types of medicine to keep Tucker comfortable.

Our pastor, Randy Norris and his family: The Norris' and Beams have been friends for a long time. I know this time is difficult for them, as well. Pray that God will give them everything they need.

Please visit Tucker's caringbridge site and post a message. www.caringbridge.org/visit/tuckerbeam

I love you Tucker Beam and I am so proud of you. You are the most strong and courageous person I know. I am praying continually for you during this time.

Thanks for praying,
Leslie

No comments: