Saturday, November 15, 2008

Baby Updates


From time to time, I will get updates about my "Angel Babies." This week, I got a couple of updates, so I thought I would share them with you. The top picture is Ben. The pic on the left is Ben here at my house, and the pic to the right is him at home. The bottom pic is of Larry. The pic on the left is my house, and the right at his "forever" home. For all of you wondering, I have my 9th baby right now. We are having such a great time fulfilling God's calling. Most people wonder how I can have these babies in my home and then "hand them over to someone else." All I can say is that ...........God called me for this, and when he called me, he equipped me to be able to handle giving these babies to their "forever parents........" What an AWESOME God He is!


1 comment:

abbie said...

Hey Leslie! Love your blog. I have enjoyed reading it and looking at the pictures :) We have one too...
aabcccfamily.blogspot.com