Sunday, November 9, 2008

Incentive to Blog

Welcome to our blog site. I enjoy reading everyone elses blogs, so I figure this will allow me to keep a daily account of the things we do and might easily forget.

For those of you that don't know, I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 wonderful (and beautiful) children. Claire is 10, and the twins (Macie & Conner) are 4. My husband is a paramedic/firefighter. We attend The Church at Ross Station (www.rossstation.org). I teach Sunday School to a bunch of 1-3rd graders and we are foster parents to newborn babies (yes, I get the babies straight home from the hospital and keep them for a couple of weeks, while they are being adopted). I have a mother-in-law that lives downstairs and requires a lot of help with her daily acitivities. Overall, I would say God has blessed me more that imaginable. But, then again, he is used to doing the unimaginable.

Keep reading for a glimpse of a very busy household and the struggles, joys, blessings and funny times we encounter.

No comments: