Monday, December 15, 2008

Birthday Party, Children's Christmas Program

We had family over to celebrate Claire's birthday on Saturday. It is hard to believe she is 11 already. For those of you that don't know, I dropped my camera on the way to the fire department dinner and broke it, so I had to purchase a new one. I love it, as you can tell by all of the pictures posted.This is all 6 of the grandchildren. Baylee and Claire(Baylee is 13 months younger than Claire), Graycee, Macie and Conner (Graycee is 5 days younger than Macie and Conner at 4), and Jake brings up the end (he just turned 3) Jake-the youngest of my brother's children.

Graycee-my brother's middle child



Baylee-my brother's oldest daughter.... I am so blessed to have my brother, Bear (no my mom didn't name him that at birth, only soon after-his real name is Jason). Bear and his wife, Tobie live only about 3 minutes away from us and we spend lots of time together. As you can see, our children are very close in age and all get along great. Of course, there are arguments, but it is wonderful having all 6 run around at once.


Our children's Christmas program was last night at church. We go to The Church at Ross Station (www.rossstation.org). We have been a church for only 2 years, and already we have over 200 each Sunday for the service. We currently meet at Bumpus Middle School in Hoover. Here are a few pictures from last night.
This is Tucker Beam. Tucker is in my Sunday School class (I teach 1-3rd grade) and he is battling cancer for the 2nd time. You can visit his website at www.caringbridge.org/tuckerbeam . Please pray for my buddy. I just love him so much!





This is Conner in his sweater. I don't usually like sweaters, but I think he looks so handsome in this one.




Isn't that just the sweetest face?







Claire, looking beautiful as always. She did an excellent job last night. Since she is one of the oldest, she had a huge part, and she fit is perfectly.








Claire and Will. They are the oldest 2 in the children's department. Will was the Judge and Claire was the Pronouncer.






Macie had to have her make-up on, just like everyone else for the program. Of course, she made a mess of her lipstick.











This is pastor Randy and his son, John Mark. They are part of the preschool praises. They meet each Wednesday night at one of the member's houses. The parents get to participate too. Looks like they have a great time.




















No comments: