Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mya's Homecoming, Baby Thumbsucker, and Piper

Today was a very exciting day. Mya got to meet her "forever" parents for the first time. What a wonderful experience it was. They thought she was so tiny. They seem to be a really fun family and I think Mya is going to be very happy. So, right now I have one little "angel baby" left... And here she is.... can you say "thumb sucker?" I think this is so sweet though. When I got ready to take the picture, she opened her eyes like, ""What? Am I not supposed to be doing this?" Too funny!

And this little sweetie is Piper. She belongs to my friend Mallory. Isn't she just the cutest? She is always happy and has the sweetest smile.


For a side note, NO, I am not finished Christmas shopping, we haven't even had our picture made for Christmas cards yet, Macie and Conner's "Santa wish list" keeps changing, my car is having issues and of course is almost paid for, Claire is having an attitude problem at school (according to her teacher, but according to Claire it is her teacher having problems), and I have overdue books at the library that I have to take back today and I am about to work on my own "wish list." I'll let you know how it turns out =)



No comments: